The Community Fellowship and Dream Center seek to demonstrate the love of God to our community by meeting physical needs and winning the right to share Jesus with others.
Those who are HUNGRY, HURTING or HOMELESS will find friends and resources to help them, Here are just a few of the resources that we are able to offer:
- hot meals (each Saturday night and 2nd Saturday morning)
- clothes closet (open 2nd Saturday morning and at other times by appointment)
- emergency food assistance (3 to 5 meals to assist an individual till other food can be obtained)
- furniture and household items (for fire victims, homeless and others as resources are donated)
- utility bill (as funds are available will help with small amounts in partnership with other agencies)
- gas vouchers (as funds are available)
- housing assistance (homelessness assistance, rental assistance as funds are available)
Those who are in need can call the church for information (276-647-8231) or come by during regular business hours (Monday through Thursday from 9am until 3pm). An application must be filled out, and there is no promise of help given as each case is evaluated as to whether we can assist.
Donations are accepted as well of furniture, clothing, household goods and money to help those who find themselves in need.