MISSION AND CORE VALUES
The Community Fellowship exists as a body of believers that desire to demonstrate the love of God to our community through any means possible. We believe that the church is to be the most creative institution on earth because we have the greatest message to share, that Jesus alone gives salvation.
Understanding those two points we choose to do all we can to get the attention of community, and while we have their attention to tell them about Jesus.
We hold to these seven core values:
1. We seek to create a COMMUNITY where people exalt God, influence others & encourage one another. Acts 2:43ff
2. We share our message that has RELEVANCE to where people are living and that changes lives. John 14:6, 1 John 1:10
3. We create an environment of ACCEPTANCE where people will hear the truth feel safe & at home learning God’s love. Romans 14:3 and 15:7
4. We use CREATIVITY because God’s church should be the most creative institution on earth because we have the greatest message to share.
1 Corinthians 9:19-23
5. We seek to be real through AUTHENTICITY of being who God made us to be laying aside anything that keeps people from seeing Jesus. Hebrews 1:3
6. We desire to experience UNITY as a result of knowing God sharing in the vision and growing in Christ. Philippians 2:1-5
7. We seek to raise EXPECTATIONS by lifting levels of commitment, holding each other accountable and experiencing God’s best. 2 Corinthians 8:5
These values and philosophy drive the leadership team to see that all we do is centered around Jesus and accomplishes our God-given calling and mission.